Home remedies and natural treatments given here will help you know how to remove sun tan naturally and quickly at home. In Western countries people are fond of tanned appearance but people in Eastern countries like India, China, Pakistan, Korea, etc do not favor the tanned look. They consider tanned look as unattractive and also unaesthetic. So in summer season many people face problem of sun tanned skin. The ultraviolet rays of sun increase the production of melanin in body which results in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun tan, it is difficult to bring the skin back to the normal state. Instead of spending your money on the expensive market products, you can try the natural and home treatments which are inexpensive and also affective. These simple homemade remedies will lighten the sun tan and restore the lighter complexion.
How To Remove Sun Tan Naturally At Home
How To Get Rid Of Dark Neck Fast At Home Naturally
- Yogurt is very effective to get rid of sun tanned skin because yogurt cools the skin and also reduces the redness of skin and tightens the pores. For using yogurt take a cup of plain yogurt and add juice of one tomato and one cucumber. Now in it add one cup of gram flour. Apply this mixture on the face and neck and leave it for almost 30 to 45 minutes. Now rinse off using lukewarm water. You can also apply some fresh yogurt on the skin daily before taking a bath to get rid of sun tan.
- Raw potato is one the excellent natural remedy for the sun tanned skin. Potato is rich in Vitamin C and it works as the natural bleaching agent. It also helps to soothe the sunburn. Take three medium sized potatoes and peel their skin, now cut these potatoes into chunks and make a paste by blending them. Apply this paste all over the affected skin and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Now wash the skin with cold water. To get better results you can also add lemon juice in this potato mixture before applying it.
- Lemon juice is the best remedy to cure sun tanned skin because of its natural bleaching properties. You can take some lemons and apply the fresh lemon juice on the affected skin with sun tan. Allow the lemon juice to dry and then wash with water. You can also add some sugar in the lemon juice before applying it on the face. Sugar acts as the cleansing agent. To get best results apply lemon juice two to three times in a week.
- Aloe Vera gel lightens up the skin within a week, if you apply it on daily basis on the affected area. Aloe Vera gel also nourishes and cleanses the skin. Before going to bed apply the fresh Aloe Vera gel on the sun tanned skin. In the morning wash the skin thoroughly. To get best results follow this remedy daily.
- Cucumber juice can also be used to reduce the sun tan. Cucumbers have the cooling and soothing effect on skin that helps to eliminate the sun tan. Cucumber also has Vitamin C that helps to keep the skin moisturized. For using cucumber take 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice and in it add one tablespoon of lime juice. It in add a pinch of turmeric. Mix this well and then apply it on the sun tanned skin. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash with water. You ca also cut the fresh slices of cucumber and rub them on the skin.
These remedies about how to remove sun tan naturally and quickly at home will help you to get back your glow.