Every modern girl wants to how how to properly use rollers because curly hairstyles are popular and also all time favorite trend among girls. Hair rollers are small tubes that are rolled into hairs of any person in order to curl the hairs and get a new hairstyle. Any woman or girl who loves soft curls and waves or looks with lots of hair volume knows that the hair rollers can be a big help for her when it comes to make such hairstyles. But for those who has ever tried to use hair rollers knows that using hair rollers can be tricky sometimes. In this article we have put some hair tricks and tips That can help you combat curl drop, waves and flat hair that look more wacky than wonderful, to try the next time when you are styling your locks with hair rollers.
How To Properly Use Rollers
- Things that you will need for curling hairs with rollers are hair rollers, tail comb for parting the sections, hair dryer and a hair spray.
- To use hair rollers first of all divide your hairs into 3 panels. Divide hair sections carefully and cleanly and tie them up to separate three panels by using a tail comb. For this take the horseshoe section and put it in place a side parting. Wind this parting round its own base and fasten with a clip. Next is from top to the ears. Come from top of ears and section off ear to ear.
- Selection of roller is an important step. Select rollers that are cording to the size of curls you desire. The smaller the roller will be tighter are the curls. If roller are larger then these will create soft and gentle movement in hair. Usually large Velcro roller is used by girls for curling hairs, it comes in different sizes.
- After that divide sections to insert rollers in them. Use sizable sections to put rollers around them. Apply hairspray on hairs s that winding of hairs and setting of curls become easy. After spraying, comb the hairspray through. Take the roller and whilst pinching it, slide this roller up towards the end. Roll the hair ends around the roller, allow hairs to bend around rollers, turning them into the direction you would like the curls to go.
- Simple wind back hair into itself. Continue this with each section. Once you have done the first row, go for the middle row. Work in the opposite direction, which means that wind opposite way from bottom row. Make sure that the three different panels are done separately and that everything winds in opposite directions for each panel change.
- Apply hair spray to finish and hold the hairs on rollers. This will help to lock the hairs set in. You can either leave it to dry for 1 or 2 hours or you can also speed up the process by applying heat.
- For drying hairs use a hair dryer which comes with a special portable attachment to apply heat to the hair with the rollers inserted. Place this hair dryer over the rollers and turn it on. This will speed up the drying process.
- Allow the hairs to cool and set after removing rollers from hairs.
- As you remove rollers from hairs, brush then to work the curls into the shape of the hairs. Run it through with your hands and then introduce rest of the shape.
If you want a hairstyle to last long then wash your hairs night before the function as curls hold for longer time in a day old hairs. There are also heat rollers available in the market but these heat rollers are harmful for the hairs. Rollers like Velcro rollers are not harmful for hairs as these are heat free. All the tips mentioned above are clearly explaining how to properly use rollers and you will get beneficial tricks from them.