Nail fungus is a common problem so everyone must know the easy remedies about how to get rid of nail fungus at home fast with effective and permanent result. Nail fungus is a kind of a fungal infection which occurs in one or more of the nails. An infection with the nail fungus begins as a yellow or a white spot under the tip of the finger or the toenail. As this nail fungus spreads deeper into the nail, it may cause the nail to discolor, thicken and also develop the crumbling edges. Nail fungus can result in potentially painful problem. Sometimes nail also completely drop off due to the nail fungus. It is a common problem that is faced by women as well as men. The nail fungus symptoms include the extreme pain, swelling, thickening, inflammation, yellowing and the crumbling of the nail. There are many causes of the nail fungal infection that include low immunity system, wearing the synthetic socks, sweaty shoes, diabetes, abnormal PH levels of the skin, continuous exposure to the moisture and poor hygiene. There are medical treatments as well as home remedies to get rid of the nail fungal infection. You can treat the nail fungal infection within a month or two by using the natural remedies.
How To Get Rid Of Nail Fungus At Home Easy Remedies
- Baking soda is easily available at home and it can be used as a remedy for the nail fungus. For using baking soda against nail fungus take half cup of the baking soda, one forth cup of peroxide, 4 cups of hot water and half cup of the Epsom salts. Mix all the ingredients and in this mixture add one forth cup of white vinegar. Soak the affected nail in this mixture for few minutes and then using a cotton ball apply this mixture on the nail. Cover the nail properly with the tape. Repeat this process after every ten hours for almost four weeks. This remedy will disappear the nail fungus quickly.
- White vinegar is one of the best home remedies that can be used to get rid of the nail fungus. For using white vinegar against nail fungus take one part of white vinegar and mix it with two parts of warm water. Soak the affected finger in this solution for almost 10 to fifteen minutes daily until the nail fungus is completely gone. If you feel any skin irritation then add more water in the solution and repeat the process as mentioned. After rinsing the affected area dry it completely otherwise the fungus may spread.
- Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature which can be used to prevent the nail fungus from spreading. Apple cider vinegar also fights with the germs and kill bacteria. For this mix water and apple cider vinegar in equal amounts. Soak the affected nail in this solution for half an hour. After this dry the nail thoroughly. Repeat this remedy for few weeks and the nail fungus will disappear permanently. You can also make an anti-fungal scrub with few spoons of the apple cider vinegar mixed with finely grounded rice flour. Apply this paste on the affected nail and then scrub the area. This will remove all the dead cells and make the skin soft.
- Tea tree oil has the fungicide as well as the antiseptic properties that can help to treat the nail fungus. This oil can also be used to treat other kinds of skin infections. Take the pure tea tree oil and using a cotton ball run this oil of the affected nail. Wait to 10 minutes and then using a toothbrush scrub the affected nail. Before applying the tea tree oil on the skin dilute it with mixing the oil with thyme oil or olive oil in equal amounts. If the nail fungus is too old then this remedy can be very useful to get rid of the nail fungus.
- Pure orange oil can be used for treating the nail fungus. All types of the orange oil have the anti fungal properties and thus can be used for treating the affected nail with fungus. Apply the orange nail between the fingers daily using a dropper and allow the oil to sit for at least one hour. The orange oil can also be diluted with any kind of carrier oil such as the grape seed oil in equal amounts. Orange oil may have the side effects because it can cause allergic reactions. So it is advised to test the diluted orange oil on small part of skin before applying on the affected nail. Using orange oil is the simple method to know how to get rid of nail fungus at home fast by using these easy remedies.