One of the most beautiful eye colours is Hazel, the combination of green, brown and gold. You are lucky if you are blessed with hazel eyes. The right selection of the eye makeup essentials and proper application play a significant role in accentuating the natural beauty of hazel eyes. This page reveals some of the best eye makeup tips for hazel eyes. Scroll down to learn how to enhance the beauty of hazel eyes.
Eye Makeup Tips
Eyeshadows for Hazel Eyes
Various hues of eyeshadows are suitable for the hazel eyes.
- If you want to downplay the green colour of your eyes, opt for the base of brown eyeshade and mix it with other hues.
- The shades of smoky brown teamed up with golden shimmer make an excellent combination for hazel eyes.
- To get a cool eye look, the combination of pink and brown eyeshadow would be the best choice.
- Green shade also goes well with hazel eyes. However, must consider your skin tone before opting for the green hues.
- Blue & Gray are the shades that must be avoided for the hazel eyes.
While applying the eyeshadows to your eyes, make sure to apply the darkest shade to the inner side of your eyelid and blend well up to the crease. Apply the lighter shade above to the crease colour and the lightest shade to your pallet. Lastly, blend all three colours neatly. Applying the eyeshadow in this way makes your eyes look bigger than the actual size.
Eyeliner for Hazel Eyes
Eyeliner plays a significant role in giving your eyes a bold and sexy look. Given below tips may help you select the perfect eyeliner.
- If you have hazel eyes, black eyeliner will work the best for you.
- The use of golden eyeliner to highlight the inner corner of your eyes will give you a standout look.
- A white eyeliner can also be used with the combination of green eyeshades.
- A liquid eyeliner is the best to draw a smooth line but if you are a beginner, then go for the pencil eyeliner.
The application of mascara is the last step of eye makeup. It makes your eyelashes thick and attractive. Black and brown mascaras are the most common, which complement all eye colours. Before applying the mascara, first curl your lashes with the help of eyelash curler and then apply mascara to both of your lashes.