Pimples, acne and blackheads are very common issues and every girl wants to know the best overnight face masks for these to get rid of these face problems. Various Factors of the pimpled skin is cured under three categories .First to check the hormone balance because increase androgen hormones due to stress,obesity,and many reasons gives pimples on skin.There are various drugs in the marks prescribe by dermatologist to cure this problem .SecondÂ oil free skin which can be achieve by decreasing the sebum production by medicinal cleansers and natural cleansers both.Third killing pimple causing bacterias which are deep inside the epidermis by using anti bacterial agents. Blackheads, also known as open comedones, are a common symptom of acne. Blackheads are one of the most common facial problems faced by a large share of teenagers and adults. Blackheads occur when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. They fall under the type of acne known as acne vulgaris. Oily skin, blackheads, and large pores seem to go together. Large pores are often an indication of oily skin.
Best Overnight Face Mask For Pimples, Acne And Blackheads
The most common places for blackheads and large pores to appear are on your nose, forehead, chin and cheeks. The T zone is prone to pimples, acne, and blackheads because there are more oil-producing glands in those areas. Blackheads not only enlarge pores, but make them more visible. Keeping your face properly exfoliated can help prevent dirt and oil builds up, thereby reducing the appearance of blackheads and large pores. Following homemade remedies will help you to get rid of acne, pimples and blackheads:
- Mix equal equal quantity of cucumber juice and lemon juice.add a pinch of turmeric to it .You can keep this mixture in a bottle for two weeks to be use.Wash your face in the night before going in the bed and apply the mixture with cotton ball like toner .let the mixture dry and then wash face with plain water.Now apply a non greasy moisturizer (clean and clear moisturizer is the best for it) do it daily and u will notice real change in your skin in about 6 weeks because this is a very good anti bacterial mixture and lemon and cucumber will acts excellent pimple removers.
- Take two tablespoons of cornmeal flour and add milk to make thick paste.apply it on face and start scrubbing slowly in circular motion leave it to dry.wash the face and see the difference.This is very great exfoliating mask to remove blackheads,give matte effect to oily skin and acts as antiseptic to kill bacterias causing pimples.
- Pour a small amount of honey on your fingers and start rapidly patting the areas on your face where you want to remove blackheads. The honey will stick to the stuff in your pores, and pull it out as you remove your fingers. It will also offer gentle antibacterial and antioxidant support, so any small remnants that may be left in your pores wonâ€™t oxidize (and turn black) quite as quickly. Continue doing this for 3 or so minutes, and then just rinse your face with water.
- A baking soda mask is one of the best masks for blackhead removal. Baking soda remedy is also an effective way to get rid of oily skin, acne, and large pores. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water. Apply the paste on your wet face with the fingers. You can use this mask on forehead nose and chin Rinse well with warm water to remove the pack from the face. Baking soda clears the skin from impurities such as debris and dirt from the skin. Apply this facial mask 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of blackheads, oily skin, large pores, and acne pimples from your face.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together until they are thoroughly blended and have formed a sort of paste. Apply the mask to your face (or spot treat) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely, and pat your face dry. This is a sticky mixture, so make sure you have some paper towels at on hand.
- Oatmeal and yogurt face mask is best for removing blackheads and oiliness from your face. To make this easy and fast homemade blackhead removal remedy you will need oatmeal, yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice. In a food processor grind 3 tablespoons of oatmeal until very fine. Next, add 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to the ground oatmeal. Clean your face using a mild soap or face wash or curds. Also, use warm water while washing your face for opening the clogged pores. Rub the oatmeal pack over your facial skin and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Papaya mask for blackhead removal, mash ripe papaya into a smooth puree. Mix it with 1/4 teaspoon of gram flour and apply on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water later, so your pores are closed. Papaya face mask helps in exfoliating and toning the skin, which removes dirt and grime off your blackhead while reducing large pores and tightening skin on face.
- One more Simple remedy for blackheads spread egg whites all over using your fingers or a paintbrush. Start first with one thin layer and let it dry briefly. Then spread a second layer over the top and let the whole thing dry completely. You may want to focus on the blackhead areas a third time, even. Allow this mask to dry for 15 minutes. Your face will feel tight and pull a bit. This is good. Then, with a warm, wet washcloth, scrub the egg whites off your face very gently.
All these are the best overnight face masks for pimples, acne and blackheads that will show effective results and provide you clean and a beautiful skin.