Best natural home remedies to treat the black spots on face usually use the ingredients that are easily available in the kitchen or in everyone’s home quite easily. Every woman and girl want to look beautiful and fair and for this they use many home remedies for fair complexion. Dark spots or the black spots are the spots on your beauty. Many of these dark patches can be eliminated to get a glowing skin again. Dark spots or dark patches on face are due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin. Over exposure of sun, pregnancy, vitamin deficiencies, too much stress, hormonal imbalance, certain medication and lack of sleep can also cause dark spots or black spots on face. Improper skin care, smoking, dermatitis, diabetes, cancer and liver problems are also the causes of dark spots. These dark spots on face are very embarrassing and these can aso lead to low self esteem. Luckily there are many natural home remedies that can reduce the appearance of the spots and other blemishes on the face.
Best Natural Home Remedies To Treat The Black Spots On Face
- Lemon juice is a quick and easy solution of the dark spots. Lemon juice has the Vitamin C that lighten up dark spots on the face, take some fresh lemon juice and put it on cotton ball, rub this cotton on the affected area. Allow lemon juice to dry and then wash with water. Continue this remedy for two weeks until you notice the desired result. You can also dilute lemon juice with water, honey or rosewater if your skin is sensitive.
- Oatmeal powder is considered to be a good skin exfoliator. You can apply the oatmeal mask on neck and face to get rid of the dead skin and dark spots. Grind half cup of rolled oats. Add in it 3 to 4 tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste. Scrub this paste on the skin and wash with water. You can do this remedy once or twice in a weak.
- Aloe Vera has the skin healing properties and it is also a great natural dark spots removal. Take Aloe Vera get or juice and apply it directly on the affected area. Gently massage this on the area with your fingers for few minutes. Repeat this one or twice in a day for few weeks. This will face the skin discoloration and also treat the dark spots.
- Buttermilk is also very beneficial to get rid of the dark spots or black spots. Like lemon juice buttermilk can also fade the blemishes and black spots and also do not cause burning sensation. Take 4 teaspoons of buttermilk and in it add 2 teaspoons of tomato juice. Mix these two and apply on face. Leave this paste foe 15 minutes and then wash with water.
- Vegetables like potato can also treat black spot and give you clear skin. You can slice up the potato and place the slices directly on the dark spots,leave these slices for few minutes and then wash you face with water. You can also prepare a face mask using potato and honey. You can also use the fruit face packs for a glowing skin.
- Turmeric is also a popular skin lightening agent that is used to get rid of the black spots on the face. Turmeric removes the age spots and sun spots very quickly. To using turmeric make a thick paste of it with milk or lemon juice. Apply this paste on the skin at the dark spots. Leave this paste for few minutes and then wash with water.
All these are the best natural home remedies to treat the black spots of the dark spots on face but there are also many other ingredients that can lighten up the dark spots.