Beauty benefits of Olive oil for women are numerous and this is used for skin care all around the world. Olive oil is a very beneficial natural product that is well known fro its high nutritive values since its discovery. Olive oil is extracted from the crop of olive tree which is native to the Mediterranean basin. Olive oil is used in Egypt commonly as a cosmetic and it is also used as medicine. There are many used of olive oil both externally as well as internally. There are many health benefits of olive oil that include promotion of better digestion. stimulation of metabolism, it is full of minerals, proteins and vitamins and it keeps the skin, nails and hair beautiful and healthy. All the natural oils have some benefits and similarly the benefits of Olive oil are universal. Olive oil is used everywhere and for all purposes starting from the skin care to the liver care.
Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil For Women
- Olive oil helps to reduce the blackheads. Take some amount of olive oil on your palm and rub it in between the palms so that it become lightly warm and then apply it on the affected area. You can also apply Olive oil on the whole face, it has many benefits for the skin. Leave this oil on the face for 3 to 4 minutes and then gently scrub your face concentrating in the area having blackheads.
- You can also use Olive oil as a face pack. Olive oil makes the make neat and also smooth. You can also add egg in olive oil before applying it on the face. You will see effective results by this. Your skin will become soft. You can also add some amount of mil and honey in olive oil for making a mask for the face.
- Olive oil is very beneficial for the hairs also. It can be used as a dandruff treatment for the hairs. It has been proved that if you apply Olive oil on scalp then your dandruff will get less. Just take Olive oil and massage in on the scalp. Olive oil is also a good conditioner for the hairs.
- Olive oil is a very good makeup remover. Olive oil removes all the makeup from the face very gently and it also moisturize your face. If you remove makeup with Olive oil then your skin will become soft and also it will lessen the damage caused by makeup on skin.
- Olive oil can be used on the place of a night cream or lotion. Take small amount of Olive oil and massage it on face, hands and on feet. Your skin will become soft within a week. You can also use it as an exfoliator by mixing Olive oil with seas salt and then rubbing it on particular areas of skin to remove dead skin cells like knees, elbows and heels.
- For the nails and cuticle care Olive oil is very good product. Extra virgin Olive oil can give a shine to your nails and cuticle by making them healthy. Take few drops of Olive oil and then rub on the cuticle area and around the nails. Cuticles will become moist and soft and nails will get an extra shine through it.
- Olive oil has great regenerative power and it helps in stimulating the process of skin healing. Olive oil can be used to heal skin irritations and to soothe the skin. It can also be helpful in treating sunburns.
- The antioxidants present in Olive oil with Vitamin E help in preventing the degeneration of the skin and thus prevent the skin premature aging. Olive oil increases the elasticity of skin and thus prevent sagging of skin leaving it firmly toned with the youthful glow. Slowing aging process is the most effective beauty benefitsat of olive oil for women.